At PixieBrix, we believe everyone should have the power to customize the web interfaces they use to create the perfect user experience. We're doing this by creating a new layer of the web application stack — a layer controlled by the end-user. Our first product is a Chrome browser extension to add custom actions, fields, and information panes to any web interface by combining sharable "bricks"
- Mission-driven team started by technical and go-to-market co-founders
- Backed by New Enterprise Associates and strategic angel investors including Chris Stolte (co-founder of Tableau), Dan Wright (CEO of Data Robot), Jeff Immelt (former CEO of General Electric), and Charles Cohn (CEO of Nerdy)
- Fully distributed team, with ±3 hours of New York (noon-4pm ET overlap)
- Our browser extension is open source (AGPLv3) and we support/contribute to the open source community
About the Role
- Initial contract for 2 months, with opportunity for extension
- Source and coordinate priority software engineering and marketing roles: Open Positions
- Strong track record of sourcing senior and lead software engineers
- Self-starter and results-oriented, using data and iterating quickly to find what works
- High integrity and dedicated to providing a stellar candidate experience
Unfortunately, we're not able to sponsor United States work visas at this time.
PixieBrix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees