What if you could customize any website or web app to have the perfect UX?
At PixieBrix, we believe everyone should have the power to customize the web interfaces they use to provide the perfect user experience. We're doing this by creating a new layer of the web application stack — a layer controlled by the end-user. Our first product is a Chrome browser extension to add custom actions, fields, and information panes to any web interface by combining sharable "bricks"
- Mission-driven team started by technical and go-to-market co-founders
- Backed by New Enterprise Associates and strategic angel investors including Chris Stolte (co-founder of Tableau), Dan Wright (CEO of Data Robot), Jeff Immelt (former CEO of General Electric), and Charles Cohn (CEO of Nerdy)
- Fully distributed team, within ±3 hours of New York (noon-4pm ET overlap)
- Our browser extension is open source (AGPLv3) and we support/contribute to the open source community
- Competitive pay and benefits: medical / mental health insurance, team retreats, home office / co-working stipend, personal development stipend, and more
About the Role
- Deliver customer support for strategic accounts, which requires product expertise, project management, and relationship development
- Interface with engineering as needed to provide detailed feedback, with an ability to gauge degree of importance
- Develop compelling enterprise marketing content around strategic solution sets including RPA, onboarding and training, customer experience, IT operations, and more
- Add new service integrations and bricks to support enterprise marketing content and other strategic initiatives
- Ability to work to broad goals, taking high level guidance and turn it into output
- Experience working with major RPA provider(s); at least one of Automation Anywhere, Power Automate, or UiPath
- Strong presentation skills ideally with customer facing experience
- Desire to work with applications beyond RPA, such as Jira, Notion, and Airtable
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
Unfortunately, we're not able to sponsor United States work visas at this time.
PixieBrix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees